Walk the Talk - Schweers' commitment to sustainability
April 2021 - Schweers commitment to sustainability
Walk the Talk
Solar panels, E-charging and flower garden.
At our Meerbusch headquarters in Germany we invested in multiple way to support sustainability. The following are some examples.
• 100% of our electric needs are provided by solar panels.
• 4 electric charging stations provide free e-charging for our employees.
• 30% of the company cars are e-smart of hybrid.
• Replaced 50% of our PCS which consume 85% less power than the previous model.
• New servers cut power consumption by 70%.
• Company bamboo bikes are available for employee transportation. 1 is electric.
• Cultivated 4,000 square feet of wildflowers on the grounds to support bees and help bee hives thrive.
• Built one mini house on the property to support affordable housing.
• 4,000 square feet of wildflowers to support bees and help bee hives thrive. Built one mini house on the property to support affordable housing.
"Being a good human being is good business.” – Paul Hawken, American environmentalist, entrepreneur, author, activist.